More About Me
- Nicknames: many and not all of then printable
- Religion: fun to argue
- Interests: writing, reading, music, animals
- Expertise: being the mama, making soup from almost anything
- Favorite Books: Too many.
- Favorite Authors: Stephen King, Dr. Suess, John Steinbeck, John Jakes, the list goes on and on. Very eclectic if I say so myself.
- Recent Reads: Just read the blog!
- Favorite Shows: Jeopardy, Wrestling
- Favorite Channels: CNN and FOX
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: The Daily Show and The Colbert Report
- Where I shop: Shop? I hate to shop.
- I like to wear: Jeans or sweats, button up shirts, sweaters
- Can't live without: Clogs, I probably have 15 pairs. My feet don't know what to do with 'real' shoes.
- Guilty Pleasure: Spiked heels.
- Favorite Artists: Jackson Browne, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Waylen Jennings,...
- Favorite Albums: 'the next voice you hear' by browne...
- Favorite Genre: Classic Rock
- Favorite Songs: too many to chose from
- Songs I hate: I'm not fond of rap or opera.
- Songs I repeat the most: Anything by the above mentioned artists.
- Favorite Cuisine: American, if there really is such a thing.
- Favorite Dishes: Chicken soup, steak, scalloped potatoes, tomatoes, almost anything green.
- Favorite Desserts: Oranges
- Favorite Drinks: Tea: iced or hot; black, green, white, or red.
- Favorite Junk Foods: Jelly beans and those stupid circus peanuts. Pretzels and popcorn
- Best meal ever: So many meals, so little time!
- My Original Recipes: Chicken soup, chowders, almost anything I make.
- Favorite Restaurants: I don't eat out much.
- Foods I hate: okra, grits, and beets I'm not fond of the entire squash family.